Father Time Charm Bracelet
- Wooden circles: three 1”, four 1/2”
- Antique gold chain, 8” length
- Antique gold findings: lobster claw clasp, 20 10mm jump rings, eight 2-1/2” head pins
- CRYTALLIZED by Swarovski Assorted Beads, approx. 22: light green, red, crystal, pearl
- Downloaded images in Vintage Santas and clock faces
- Polyform Sculpey III Clay: White, Red
- Round-nose pliers and chain-nose pliers
- Wire nips
- Circle punches: 5/8”, 1/2”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Lamp Black, Napa Red, Antique Green
- DecoArt Americana: Crystal Glamour Dust; Duraclear Varnish
- Drill with small drill bit
- Computer and printer
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Aleene’s: Liquid Fusion, Collage Pauge
scissors, pencil, foam brush, heavy printer paper, paintbrush, craft knife
- Paint larger wooden circles Lamp Black. Paint small wooden circles Napa Red or Antique Green.
- Pinch off quarter-size pieces of Red and White polymer clay and condition with fingers. Roll each color into small ball and then into thin (1/8”) string. Cut pieces into 3” lengths using craft knife. Gently wrap pieces together to form candy cane. Repeat steps to make five candy canes. Carefully insert jump rings into tops of canes. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake candy canes on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool. Spot glue jump rings with Liquid Fusion.
- Download and size clock face images to 5/8”. Size Santa images to 1/2”. Print out six clock face images and eight Santa images onto one sheet heavy printer paper. Use 1/2” paper punch to punch Santa images out, centering and 5/8” punch to punch out clockfaces images. Use foam brush and découpage medium to apply images to back and front of circles. When dry, apply three coats of varnish, sprinkling circles with glitter before third coat. Use hand drill to drill small hole at tops of circles.
- Use chain-nose pliers to open seven jump rings. Insert open ends into drilled holes on circles. Thread three beads in alternating patterns on head pins. Use wire nips to trim tops of head pins and round-nose pliers to create loops on end of head pins. Repeat steps for circle charms to open jump rings and insert open ends through loops.
- Open remaining jump rings and insert ends into jump rings on candy canes. Attach charms to bracelet chain by threading open end of jump rings into chain links and closing ends with chain-nose pliers. Space charms evenly and alternate. Attach lobster clasp and jump ring to one end of bracelet. Attach one jump ring to opposite end for closure.