Marbled Clay Jewelry
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Accents: Pearl, Peacock Pearl, Silver, Purple Pearl
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Square Jewelry Findings, one set: blank pendant, bracelet, earrings
- Polyform Sculpey: Clay Conditioning Machine or Acrylic Roller, Super Slicer
- Silk cording
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Loctite Crazy Glue Gel
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Test temperature with oven thermometer for perfectly cured clay. Condition all clay by running through Clay Conditioning Machine for several passes on widest setting. Fold clay in half after each pass and insert folded side into rollers first.
- Condition 1/2 block of each color of clay separately. Shape each color into log. Lay all four logs side by side. Roll all four colors together and twist into rope. Fold rope in half and then again into quarters. Continue rolling and twisting creating marbled piece of clay.
- Flatten marbled clay and use Clay Conditioning Machine to roll into sheet on #2 setting or to 1/16” thickness using Acrylic Roller.
- Starting with large pendant, turn finding upside down and press into clay sheet. Trim piece and place into finding. Repeat process for bracelet and earrings.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool.
- Carefully pop each clay piece out of jewelry finding. Spot glue pieces; reposition. Let dry.