Jolly Santa Punch Needle
- DMC Punch Needle Fabric White
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss: Blanc, 310, 321,702, 725, 761, 815, 948, 3820, 3842
- Wool felt: 5” square black, 4-1/2” square dark green
- DMC Memory Thread: two 10” lengths Green (6160)
- Punch needle of choice, 3-strand, on low loop setting
- Punch needle threader
- Interlocking hoop frame, 7”
- DMC embroidery scissors
- Clear-drying water-based glue
scissors, foam brush, transfer paper
- Print out patterns. Transfer design onto center of fabric. Position fabric in hoop.
- Following pattern, punch needle design using three strands floss for all areas. Trim thread ends.
- Remove design from hoop; trim around design leaving 1/8” border on all sides. Glue design on center of dark green felt square. Let dry.
- For hanger, twist two strands Memory Thread together. Glue ends on back of green felt square. Let dry.
- Glue green felt square on center of black felt square. Let dry.