Turkey Name Card Holder
- Recycled fruit cups, cut in half
- Cardstock: burgundy, orange, yellow
- Wiggle eyes, two tiny
- Jacquard Products Lumiere Paint: Metallic Bronze
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Red dimensional paint
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, sponge scrap, black marker, pencil, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print out patterns. Cut five orange feathers, six burgundy feathers, two burgundy wings, and one burgundy head. Use black marker to outline pieces.
- Use scissors to cut a clean and dry fruit cup in half. On covered work surface, use craft brush to paint outside of cup Metallic Bronze. Let dry.
- Place cup rim on burgundy paper and trace around half circle. Cut out and glue on rim on back of turkey. Let dry.
- Glue orange feathers onto back of paper half circle for tail. Glue burgundy feathers between each orange feather. Glue wings on sides of cup. Let dry.
- Cut small orange triangle for beak and glue on face. Add teardrop on beak using red dimensional paint for wattle. Let dry. Glue eyes above beak. Add wavy lines on breast with marker. Glue head on front of turkey. Let dry.
- Cut out rectangle from orange paper and use marker to write name on center. Glue orange rectangle on yellow cardstock and cut out leaving border. Glue name card on turkey.