Operation Write Home Card
- Cardstock: blue, cream
- BasicGrey Life of the Party 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Red brads
- Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. Itty Bitty Collection Bella Blvd. Tail Wagger, Operation Write Home Free Digistamp Sentiment
- Die-cutting system and circle die
- Small star punch
- Computer and printer
- Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
paper trimmer, scissors, paper piercer and mat
- Make blue top-fold card. Cut 4”x5-1/4” cream woodgrain paper panel; set aside.
- Stamp dog image onto cream cardstock; color with markers. Die cut image into circle; mat on blue cardstock square.
- Computer generate sentiment onto cream cardstock; mat on blue cardstock.
- Cut two wide strips from different papers, one 4” long and one 5-1/4” long. Layer and adhere elements to cream paper panel, using foam dots for sentiment. Insert brads. Adhere panel to card.
- Punch red paper star and adhere to dog’s collar.