Autumn Colors Candle Shade
- Papers, 8-1/2”x11”: vellum, printer paper
- Wine glass
- Battery-operated tea light candle
- Heartfelt Creations Swirly Autumn Leaves PreCut Stamp Set
- Fiskars Ripple Paper Edgers Scissors
- Ranger Ink Pads: Coffee Archival, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
- Clear embossing powder
- Glue Dots International Glue Dots Mini Dots
scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, heat tool
- Print out pattern. Cut pattern from vellum; trim bottom edge with Ripple scissors.
- Sponge vellum edges Antique Linen; let dry.
- Stamp Coffee leaf image onto shade; quickly heat emboss with clear powder.
- Color image with markers, one section at a time, and quickly heat emboss each section with clear powder.
- Assemble shade, securing seam with Glue Dots. Place candle inside glass and shade on top.
- For a different look, finish the bottom of the shade with beaded trim or ribbon.