Thanksgiving Memories Journal
- Spiral-bound blank journal
- Cardstock: ivory, brown
- Cosmo Cricket Wanted Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Brown buttons
- Prima Marketing Inc. Roses: Yellow Sugar Plum, Gwenlyn Camelot
- Trims: ivory silk ribbon, gold tulle, brown twine, ivory lace doily
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities Dies: Labels Eighteen, Fleur De Lis Squares
- Stamps: Hero Arts Thank You Definition, Moments Definition, Ledger, Old Letter Writing, Leaf Prints Set, Large Happy Thanksgiving; Inkadinkado Thanksgiving Turkey; TPC Studio Autumn Harvest Set; Penny Black Inc. Snow Dust; Verses Rubber Stamps Bright Hopes Anniversary
- Ink pads: brown pigment; brown, red, light orange, yellow, and gold dye
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Tuscany Sun, Daffodil
- Watercolor pencils to match dye inks
- Crystal ultra-fine glitter
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots, liquid glue, glue pen
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, hole punch, waterbrush, sponge daubers
- 1. Remove spiral binding. Trace album covers and inside pages onto cardstock or paper and cut out. Before decorating pages, use album cover as a template to punch binding holes. Decorate pages, avoiding holes, and adhere to album pages. Bind album.
- 1. Cover front with ivory cardstock and back with desired paper.
- 2. Stamp brown pigment Thank You Definition over front; let dry.
- 3. Ink leaf stamp using a variety of dye inks, working from light to dark tones, and stamp leaves over front. Ink stamps “unevenly” for added interest. Outline leaves with glue pen; sprinkle with glitter and let dry.
- 4. Stamp additional leaves onto cardstock scraps; glitter and detail cut leaves.
- 5. Die cut label for sentiment. Before removing die, sponge inside edge with yellow and light orange dye inks; remove die. Stamp brown pigment sentiment. Outline inked area with glue pen and glitter; let dry. Tie tulle around cover; adhere label with foam dots.
- 6. Spritz flowers with color mists; let dry. Dab petals with liquid glue; sprinkle with glitter and let dry. Adhere flower and leaves with clear dots.
- 1. Cover pages, front and back, with either paper or ivory cardstock.
- 2. Use brown pigment ink to stamp each right-hand journaling page with ledger image and desired sentiment.
- 3. Turkey image is stamped with brown pigment ink and colored with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Trees image is stamped with assorted dye inks, except gold; apply inks lightest to darkest. Sponge page edges with brown and gold dye inks.
- 4. Use photos as a guide to create left-hand album pages, adding photos, stamped backgrounds, and embellishments, including die-cut cardstock frame. Stamp and watercolor leaf image. Spritz flowers with mists; glitter petals.