Monster Treat Jars
- Glass jars, 8” tall
- Bazzill Cardstock: green, orange, purple, black
- SEI pattern paper: Eyes Watching You
- Echo Park Paper Co.: Scary Story pattern paper, Happy Halloween Alpha Stickers
- Glitter: purple, green
- Our Craft Lounge Sparkly Fluff: Real Juicy Orange
- Chocolate candy, in favorite colors
- Twine, three 6” lengths
- Black tulle, small amount
- Hole punch
- Clearsnap Colorbox Ink: Orange, Olive
- Sharpie Paint Pen: White
- Black acrylic paint
- Glue Dots Pop Up Glue Dots
scissors, black marker, paintbrush
- Print out patterns. Cut monsters from green, orange, and purple cardstock. Cut arms, legs, and hair from black cardstock. Attach arms, legs, and hair onto monsters.
- Cut eyes from Eyes Watching You pattern paper. Attach eyes onto monsters using Pop Up Glue Dots. Use black marker to draw mouths. Color teeth with White paint pen.
- Attach Pop Up Glue Dots in random polka-dot fashion onto each monster’s body. On covered work surface, sprinkle glitter or Real Juicy Orange Sparkly Fluff over spots; shake off excess.
- Attach each monster onto flat side of each jar.
- On covered work surface, paint corks black. While corks are drying, tie tulle around top of bottle neck. Measure and cut 2”x3” tag shapes; use hole punch to punch hole on tag end. Apply Orange or Olive ink on edges of tag. Apply Halloween sentiment sticker on center of tag. Use twine to tie tag around bottle neck.
- Fill jars with chocolate candy in colors of choice.
- 1. Press small Glue Dot behind each tag to hold in place on bottle.