Scout Camp Folders
- Recycled pocket folders: white, yellow
- Felt, 9”x12” sheets: two brown, one tan, one black
- Craft foam: blue, green
- Wiggle eyes, four
- Blue or green adhesive-backed craft foam alphabet letters, 1-1/4”: C, A, M, P
- Yellow acrylic paint
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut recycled pocket folder to 6”x8”.
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from felt sheets.
- Glue bear and raccoon pattern pieces onto front of each folder. Glue wiggle eyes on faces.
- On covered work surface, paint details on emblems with yellow paint. Let dry.
- Press craft foam alphabet letters onto each folder spelling out “CAMP.”