Fairy Enchanting Triptych
- Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage: 3-D Landscape Shadowbox, Birds and Blossoms Creative Scraps Image Sheet, Fairy Enchanting Stickers, 6”x12” Pastel Paper Pad
- iLoveToCreate Tulip Mauve Glam it Up! Iron-on Crystals
- Green floral wire
- Pearls: adhesive-backed, bead trim
- Paper roses, three
- Crocheted lace
- Fabric-covered brad
- Buttons, two
- Pink organza fabric, 1/4 yd.
- 5-petal flower template, 3-1/2”
- iLoveToCreate Tulip Fashion Glitter: Multi Medium, Gold Fine
- Flower Soft Dimensional Sprinkles: Baby Pink Solid, Heather Mixed
- Brown ink pad
- Krylon Matte Finish Spray
- Adhesives: Flower Soft Glue, iLoveToCreate Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond and Aleene’s Paper Glaze
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, sponge dauber, wire cutters, straight pins, paper piercer, candle, tweezers
- Follow frame directions to cut paper panels and vintage images to fit, detail cutting flowers for left panel.
- Outline detail-cut flowers and small bird image with glue and iridescent glitter. Outline fairy and sentiment stickers with glue and gold glitter. Let dry. Spray with Matte Finish; let dry.
- Adhere background papers and side panel images to front of frame as shown. Use dauber to sponge edges with brown ink.
- Adhere lace behind top edge of frame opening and to side panel edges. Glue large image behind frame opening.
- Cut two short wire lengths and glue into flower cluster at left. Apply glue and pink sprinkles to wire ends. Apply pink and mixed sprinkles to large image and bird panel; use photo as guide. Let dry.
- Adhere pearl trim and pearls to frame. Use Paper Glaze to adhere six crystals above frame opening and one to corner of bird panel. Let dry.
- Tie ribbon through buttonholes and glue to sides of frame opening.
- To create grunge rose, trace flower template onto paper scrap and cut out. Fold fabric into four layers and pin template to stack. Cut out flowers.
- Light candle. Using tweezers, gently wave each flower above flame until edges melt and begin to curl. Do not touch flame. Stack flowers, pierce hole in center, and insert brad. Glue to frame.