Garden Fairy Jar
- Recycled items: glass jar, cereal box
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Ball, 2-1/2”
- Wooden stir sticks, six
- Cardstock: white, green
- Lisa’s Altered Art $1 Digital Sheet (071)
- Petaloo Blue Butterfly
- Assorted small buttons, five
- Green/white gingham ribbon
- Walnut reindeer moss
- Purple Onion Designs Stamps: Doodle Flower Sentiment Set, Grow
- Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento Dye Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: Yellow (Y06), Apple Green (G14), Willow (G24), Pale Sepia (YR24), Mauve Shadow (BV00), Blush (R20), Light Pink (RV21)
- Plaid Grass Green FolkArt Outdoor Opaque Acrylic Paint
- Ranger Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue
- Florist clay
- Computer with color printer
- Adhesives: liquid glue, clear dots, clear packing tape
detail scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, paintbrush, serrated knife, ice pick or hammer and nail
- Rough cut digital fairy image and glue to recycled cereal box; let dry. Detail cut image.
- Stamp flowers and leaves onto white cardstock; color with markers and cut out. Apply glitter glue to flower edges; let dry. Adhere buttons to centers with clear dots.
- Color five stir sticks with green marker; let dry. Glue flowers to “stems” and fairy to remaining stir stick; let dry.
- Use knife to cut foam ball in half; adhere into bottom of jar with florist clay. Fill bottom of jar with moss.
- Apply glue to stir stick ends and insert into jar; refer to inset photo for placement.
- Stamp black word onto white cardstock; cut letters apart and mat on green. Adhere to outside of jar with a strip of tape.
- Use ice pick to punch a few air holes in lid. Paint lid green; let dry. Place lid on jar. Tie ribbon around rim; glue butterfly near bow.