Life's A Beach Tic-Tac-Toe Board
- Wooden tic-tac-toe game board and pieces
- Ampersand Art Supply 1-1/2” Stampbord Squares, nine
- White printer paper
- Mini starfish and sand dollars
- Stampington & Co. Stamps: Shore Cliff Elements Set (C8482), Life’s A Beach
- Acrylic paints: turquoise, blue, sea green
- Ink pads: clear embossing; chalk in turquoise, blue, sea green
- Clear embossing powder
- Adhesives: liquid glue, clear dots
scissors, small sponge, foam and bristle paintbrushes, heat tool, craft iron, newspapers, stapler
- Remove game squares from board; save for future use. Paint board turquoise; let dry.
- Use embossing ink to stamp 1-1/2” squares with beach designs and sentiment. Heat emboss with clear powder. Sponge squares with various chalk inks; let dry.
- Place printer paper over each square and press with hot iron just until ink has lifted onto paper. Shift paper to clean area with each square.
- Dry brush board with various paints; let dry. Glue stamped squares into openings. Adhere sea creatures with clear dots.
- Place twine along top edge of board to create hanging loop. Staple and fray ends.