On the Cutting Edge: Mini Album
- Cardstock: tan, light brown, dark brown, white, bright blue, dark blue
- October Afternoon Report Card Collection Papers
- Binder rings, three
- Assorted buttons and brads
- Ribbon: pale aqua dot, navy double-stitched, chocolate satin
- Hemp twine
- Impression Obsession Stamps: Cover-a-Card Small Dots, Solid Florals, Travel, Travel Seals, Friends Seals, I Wish For You
- Spellbinders Paper Arts Grand Calibur Embossing & Die-Cutting System and Dies: Grand Nestabilities Creative Book Pages; Nestabilities Lacey Circles and Labels Three, Five, and Ten; Shapeabilities Labels Trio
- Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpads: Lipstick Red, Creamy Brown, Chestnut Roan, French Blue
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Tool
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Permanent Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Die cut ten postage stamp Creative Book Pages from tan cardstock. Adhere pages together in pairs to create five dual-layered pages.
- Measure and mark 3/8” from straight edge of first page and 1” from bottom edge. Repeat at top of page. Measure and mark center between first two marks.
- Punch hole at each pencil mark. Use first page as template to punch holes in remaining pages.
- Decorate pages as shown using stamps, ink, die cuts, photos, ribbons, buttons, and twine. Avoid covering holes, or re-punch prior to assembling album.
- Assemble album; insert binder rings.