Movies & Popcorn Card
- Cardstock: Black (Bazzill Basics Paper); White Perfect Paper Panels (My Favorite Things)
- June Bug Collection 6”x6” paper pad (BasicGrey)
- Royalty Collection black satin ribbon (My Favorite Things)
- Black brads (American Crafts)
- Who’s That Girl Collection Chick Flick stamp set (My Favorite Things)
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink pad (Tsukineko)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International): Pale Fruit Pink (E000); Skin White (E00); Pale Chiffon (YR0000); Powder Pink (YR00); Cool Gray (C1, C3 and C5); Warm Gray (W3, W5 and W7)
- Apron Strings border punch (Fiskars)
- Detail scissors
- Foam adhesive dots
- Make black, top-fold card base. Cut 5” yellow floral paper square; set aside.
- Cut 3-5/8”x5” black cardstock piece; punch bottom short edge using border punch. Cut and adhere 3-1/2”x4-1/2” red dot paper piece to punched block, just above scallops. Trim top edge of black cardstock, leaving narrow, equal border. Adhere to left side of yellow floral square.
- Stamp image and sentiment onto white cardstock. Color stamped image with markers, using photo as guide. Stamp each shirt again onto a different patterned paper. Use detail scissors to cut out shirts just beyond lines and adhere over stamped images.
- Stamp floor portion of image onto yellow floral paper; cut out and adhere over stamped image.
- Trim focal image, leaving narrow border. Mat on black cardstock and adhere over dot paper panel.
- Trim sentiment to size and mat on black cardstock. Tie ribbon around layered panels. Adhere sentiment over ribbon. Insert brads at top left. Adhere front panel to card with foam dots.
- For inside of card, cut and adhere 5” red/yellow floral block. Cut 4-1/8”x4-1/2” black piece, border punch bottom short edge and adhere inside card. Stamp sentiment onto 2-1/2”x3-7/8” white cardstock panel; adhere to upper portion of black mat.
- For inside pocket, cut 1-3/8”x3-7/8” red dot paper strip. Cut 1/4”x3-7/8” black cardstock strip and adhere to top back edge of pocket piece. Adhere three sides of pocket to card. Stamp sentiment and right-tilting popcorn container onto 1-1/4”x3-7/8” white cardstock piece; trim to 1”x3-7/8” so popcorn extends above edge, then mat on black and adhere to pocket. Stamp second popcorn container onto white cardstock scrap; color both containers. Cut out and adhere second container to pocket with foam dot. Draw dots with black marker.
Movies & Popcorn Card
Inside of Card