Stamped Brag Book
- Clear plastic photo album, 4-3/4”x6-1/2”
- Cardstock: Wausau White; Bazzill Basics Paper African Daisy, Bubble Blue, and Rain Forest
- Canson watercolor paper
- Penny Black Inc. stamps: Heart Garland (4027K), Diamond Run (4643H), and Everything (3931J)
- Ink pads: Tsukineko Onyx Black VersaFine pigment, and Summer Sky Memento dye; Ranger Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Staedtler Marsgraphic 3000 Duo markers: 1, 4, 5, 9, 21, 37, 49, 51, 72, 76, 80
- Clear embossing powder
- Paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small paintbrush, plastic lid, heat tool, cosmetic sponge
- Remove inserts from album covers. Cut two 4-1/2”x6-1/8” blue cardstock panels. Insert one into back cover. Stamp other with Tumbled Glass diamond pattern along outside edges; sponge Summer Sky ink over stamped design. Edge cardstock with blue marker; set aside.
- Stamp Onyx Black heart garland onto watercolor paper; heat emboss with clear powder. Trim image to size and color with watercolor markers, using photo as a guide. Blend colors with damp paintbrush. For added shading, apply marker ink to plastic lid and transfer to design with paintbrush.
- Stamp Onyx Black sentiment onto white cardstock; heat emboss. Trim and mat on green cardstock. Adhere sentiment below bear.
- Mat image on green cardstock, and again on yellow cardstock. Edge yellow layer with orange marker; this creates the look of a third mat without bulk.
- Adhere layered image to stamped blue cover. Insert into front cover of album.