Penbroidery Leaf Cards
- Assorted solid-color cardstock
- Dies and compatible embossing & die-cutting system: AccuCut 5”x7” Oval Frame, Cheery Lynn Designs Large Leaf, ProvoCraft Cuttlebug 2”x2” Fall Leaves and Fancy Pants Alphabet
- Sakura of America pens: Gold Gelly Roll® Metallic, White Gelly Roll® Medium Point, Black Pigma® Micron® 01 and 05 nibs
- Beacon Zip Dry Paper Glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Simply use Sakura of America pens to draw French knots, running stitches, lazy daisies, and other stitches on cardstock layers and die-cut frame, alphabet tags, and leaves. Practice on scrap cardstock until you’re comfortable drawing the stitches, then refer to the photo for layout ideas. Use this handy chart as a guide to create your own Penbroidery card. For best results, glue card layers together before drawing stitches. If you don’t have leaf dies, trace around the real thing to create a template.