Shimmer Paint Little Girl Card
- Cardstock: black, banana yellow
- Papers: Ranger Inkssentials White Gloss, watercolor, BasicGrey Origins Collection 6”x6” pad
- Stamp sets: Artistic Outpost Lovely Day
- EK Success Brands Zig H2O water brush
- Ink pads: Ranger Jet Black Archival, Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip dye
- Ranger Pearl Perfect Pearls Mist
- Sizzix Big Shot Embossing & Die-Cutting System and Damask Embossing Folder
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
ruler, pencil, newspapers, plastic wrap, sponge dauber, foam paintbrush
- Make top-fold yellow card; set aside.
- Use foam brush to randomly apply Tutu Pink and Buttercup paints to plastic wrap. Spritz with Pearls mist.
- Place plastic wrap color side down on gloss paper and smooth from center to edges. Remove and discard plastic wrap. Let dry completely.
- Emboss painted panel with Damask texture; sponge edges with brown ink. Mat on black cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp black image onto watercolor paper. Use water brush to paint image Tutu Pink, Gold, Buttercup, and Fairy Dust. Let dry. Sponge edges with brown ink.
- Mat image on black cardstock. Adhere to textured panel with foam dots.