Shimmer Paint Watering Can Card
- Cardstock: black, olive green
- Papers: Ranger Inkssentials White Gloss, watercolor, BasicGrey Origins Collection 6”x6” pad
- BasicGrey adhesive pearls
- Stamp sets: Our Daily Bread Designs Happy Birthday
- EK Success Brands Zig H2O water brush
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop border punch
- Ink pads: Ranger Jet Black Archival, Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip dye, Tsukineko VersaMark watermark
- Creative Inspirations Paint paints: Fairy Dust, Tutu Pink, Gold, Buttercup
- Black detail embossing powder
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
detail scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, sponge dauber, heat tool
- Make green top-fold card. Cut smaller black cardstock panel. Cover with paper strips, leaving narrow border. Adhere to card.
- Punch black scalloped border strip and adhere to card.
- Use watermark ink to stamp images, including one extra butterfly, onto watercolor paper; heat emboss with black powder.
- Use water brush to paint images with assorted paints, using photo as guide. Let dry.
- Trim image panel as shown; sponge edges with brown ink. Detail cut extra butterfly. Mat image on black cardstock and adhere to card with foam dots. Adhere butterfly with foam dot cut in half.
- Stamp black sentiment as shown. Adhere pearls to scalloped strip.