Quick Creations: Stamped Lotion Dispenser
- Small mister bottle
- Imagination International COPIC markers: shades of yellow, green, and red
- Penny Black Inc. Daisy Fields Stamp (4042K)
- COPIC Colorless Blender solution (or rubbing alcohol)
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko StazOn Cleaner
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use COPIC markers in various shades of yellow, green, and red to color directly onto the Daisy Fields stamp.
- Lightly mist colored stamp with blender solution (or rubbing alcohol) placed in a small mister bottle, then carefully stamp image onto flat side of dispenser.
- Immediately clean stamp with StazOn Cleaner.
- Tie ribbon around base of pump.
- Fill with lotion, soap or hand sanitizer.