Spring Watering Can
- DMC 14-count Antique White Aida
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- DMC Color Infusions Memory Thread: Light Green (6070)
- DMC tapestry needles: 26, 18
- DMC embroidery scissors
- Backstitch:: > 1 strand
- Cross-stitch:: > 2 strands
- Cross-stitch design centered on fabric.
- Following diagram on chart, insert #18 tapestry needle into fabric holes where Memory Thread will enter where thread will be applied. Carefully wiggle needle to enlarge holes.
- Working with one swirl at a time, insert end of Memory Thread into hole from face side of design. Insert 1/4” of thread and bend end so thread lies upon back of fabric. Secure thread end on back with one strand floss. Clip thread ends on back.
- Form each swirl and couch in place with one strand floss. Clip Memory Thread ends and secure with couching stitch.