Mom's Dress Card
- Pink or blue cardstock, 8-1/2”x11”
- Paper: dk. pink, green, yellow, lt. blue
- Green rhinestones, two
- Green ribbon, 2” length
- Flower paper punch, 1/4”
- Hole punch
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Print out patterns. Cut dress from folded cardstock.
- Use black marker to outline dress. Use flower punch to punch four pink and four green flowers or four yellow and four lt. glue flowers. Use hole punch to punch four pink and four green circles or four yellow and three lt. blue circles. Glue flowers and circles on dress.
- Measure and cut 2” ribbon length. Glue ribbon length across center of dress (for belt). Or glue flowers on waistline. Glue rhinestones and flowers on top of dress.
- Use marker to write “Happy Mother’s Day” inside of card.