Stained Glass Windows
- Clear adhesive-backed plastic, two 14” squares
- Construction paper, two 9”x12” rectangles
- Colored tissue paper, scraps
scissors, masking tape
- Print out patterns. Cut window, dove, and cross patterns from construction paper. Measure and cut six 1/2”x6” strips from remaining construction paper.
- Measure and cut tissue paper into 1” squares. Measure and cut two 14”-long adhesive-backed plastic squares.
- Remove backing from plastic square. Position square with adhesive side up on work surface. Position window outline on plastic square. Position dove or cross on plastic square. Use photo as guide.
- Press tissue paper squares on window, filling in all areas. Layer tissue paper to create different colors.
- Remove backing from remaining plastic square. Press plastic square on window, smoothing edges flat. Trim edges even.