Dyed Eggshell Pendants
- Dyed egg shells, in small pieces
- Wooden oval shapes, 3”
- Embroidery floss, in coordinating colors
- Beads, in coordinating colors
- Silver jump ring
- Plaid Mod Podge
- Acrylic paints, in colors of choice
- Hand drill or hole punch
scissors, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use hand drill or hole punch to punch hole on one end of wooden oval.
- On covered work surface, paint wooden ovals in colors of choice. Let dry.
- Paint wooden ovals with Mod Podge. While still wet, sprinkle ovals with dyed egg shell pieces. Let dry. Apply top coat of Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Cut embroidery floss to desired necklace or keychain length. Bundle and knot floss on one end. Insert floss through hole on wooden oval. Add beads onto floss if desired. Tie ends together.