Spooktacular Watercolor Cards
- Penny Black Mix and Match Storm Light Cardstock (01-001)
- Inchie Arts White Art Squares Precision Cut Matboard, 4”, two
- Penny Black Stamps: Hocus Pocus (40-147), Hoot of a Time (40-152), Halloween Treats (30-078)
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Fine Art Watercolor: Gamboge, Quinacridone Magenta, Phthalo Green, Phthalo Blue, Cobalt Violet, Venetian Brown, Carbon Black
- Ink Pads: Ranger Jet Black Archival, Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Onyx Black VersaFine
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Peach Gelato
- Foam adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, acrylic block, paintbrush
- Stamp images on matboards using Archival ink.
- Paint witch’s skin with Gelatos by loading paintbrush with water and pulling color from tip of Gelato. Apply color to skin with brush. Finish painting image with watercolors. Paint background, ground, and sky to complete scene.
- Paint branches matboard with clear water. Add paints, allowing water to blend colors. Add additional colors by applying watercolors to acrylic block then pressing matboard onto block. Let dry between applications. (Note: Use craft heat gun to dry matboard between watercolor applications to speed up drying process.)
- When matboards are completely dry, stamp sentiments using VersaFine ink.
- Make two 5”x5” square white cards; mount matboards on card fronts using foam adhesive.
- 1. Dynamic watercolor skies add a striking finishing touch to your designs.