Magenta Arianna Blooms Card
- Cardstock: cream, magenta
- Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms Paper Collection (HCDP1 244)
- Self-adhesive pearls
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine (452255)*
- Heartfelt Creations Dies: Arianna Blooms (HCD 748), Arianna Lace (HCD 747), Luggage and Tags (HCD 745), Classic Leaf (HCD 736)
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Arianna Blooms (HCPC 3608), Classic Leaf (HCPC 3546)
- McGill Paper Tools*: Paper Blossoms Tool Kit (459222), Paper Blossoms Molding Mat (159223), Paper Shaping Tools and Piercing Mat (048749)
- Ink pads: Clearsnap Colorbox Magenta, waterproof black, green
- Silver stamp paint
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares
- *Products available from Heartfelt Creations
sponge, tape (to hold dies against paper)
- Make 6” square magenta card. Cut 5-3/4” square from Arianna Blooms Collection dark green paper; adhere to card.
- Stamp Arianna Blooms three times on cardstock using black ink; die cut with coordinating die. Use all flowers except small ones; reserve for another use.
- Color flowers by sponging edges with magenta ink. Create a slight shimmer by sponging silver stamp paint over the flowers.
- Die cut flower stamens from Arianna Blooms Collection yellow paper using Arianna Blooms die. Shape stamens and flowers as shown in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=XzpAM29StPg
- Layer and adhere three same-size flowers together to make three flowers total. Adhere stamens in flower centers as shown.
- Die cut five lace pieces and one doily from Arianna Blooms Collection yellow paper using Arianna Lace die.
- Stamp leaves onto Arianna Blooms Collection light green paper using green ink; die cut with coordinating die.
- Layer lace, doilies, flowers and leaves on card as shown; adhere to card front.
- Die cut sentiment tag from Arianna Blooms Collection paper using coordinating die. Adhere to card front using foam squares.
- Adhere pearl embellishments to card and tag.
- 1. Make sure to watch the video to get great visual tips on shaping the flowers. Visit youtube.com/watch?v=XzpAM29StPg