Bunny & Chick Treat Holders
- Recycled plastic pudding cups, two
- Craft foam: white, pink, yellow
- Pom-poms, 1”: pink, white
- Plaid ribbon: pink, orange
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Yellow, Snow White
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, marker, paintbrush, newspapers (to cover work surface)
- Wash and dry cups. On covered work surface, paint cups Snow White (bunny) or Primary Yellow (chick). Let dry.
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from craft foam.
- Glue eyes and noses on faces. Glue inner ears on bunny’s ears. Use marker to draw mouths.
- Glue heads on edge of each cup. Glue feet on bottom of cup.
- Glue pink pom-pom on back of bunny cup and white pom-pom on back of chick cup.
- Tie ribbon bow; glue on cup.