Aromatherapy Foot Soak with Scoop
- Wide-mouth glass 16-ounce jar with lid
- Aluminum flashing tape, 2”-wide
- Stainless coffee scoop
- Copper wire, 20 gauge, 48” length
- Assorted glass beads
- Garnet satin ribbon, 1”, 24” length
- Foot soak ingredients: Epsom salts, 1c; coarse sea salt, 3/4c; baking sod, 1/4c; dried rosemary, 2 Tbsp
- Soaking ingredients: essential oils: eucalyptus, rosemary, glycerin
- Bowl and spoon
- Needle-nose pliers
- Wire snips
- For foot soak, pour Epsom salts, sea
salt, baking soda, and dried rosemary
into mixing bowl; stir. Add 20 drops of
each essential oil, then drizzle in glycerin and stir. Spoon foot soak into jar.
- For label, cut 3” flashing tape length. Use chopstick to handwrite “Rosemary Foot Soak” on tape, pressing firmly to emboss letters into metal tape. Carefully remove backing without bending tape and adhere to jar.
- To bead scoop, wrap wire around handle, adding a bead every other time around. Secure wire ends with swirls.
- Tie beaded salt scoop to jar with ribbon.
Different Soaks for Different Folks
- 1. To spice up your foot soaks, mix
salts and baking soda together and
separate mixture into three batches.
Add different loose herbs and a
different essential oil to each batch.
Pour blends into three spice jars and
adhere spice labels to jars.
Aromatherapy Foot Soak with scoop