White Poinsettia Wreath
- STYROFOAM brand foam* wreath,
- White wool felt, 1 yd.
- White corsage pins, 24
- White ultra-fine glitter
- Siffen Stuff fabric stiffener
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- Disappearing ink fabric marker
- Trace flat side of wreath twice onto felt with disappearing ink marker; cut out and adhere to each side of wreath.
- Print and cut out pattern. Cut 51 leaves onto felt; cut out. Cut 2”x24” strips from felt; cut out and adhere to inner and outer flat edges of wreath.
- Use three corsage pins to attach clusters of five poinsettia leaves to front of wreath until covered. Glue leaves to wreath. Glue remaining leaves to wreath as needed.
- Apply generous amount of fabric stiffener to leaves. While still wet,
slightly scrunch leaves and apply small
amounts of glitter.