Witchy Boo Centerpiece
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Cone, 3-7/8"x11-7/8"
- Colorbök/TCP Studio Birthday Party Collection Candy Circles
- Cardstock, 12”x12”: white, orange
- Buttons: white, 1”, two; black, 1/2”, four
- Black paper shred, small amount
- Design Master Color Tool Spray Colors: Olive Bright, Flat Black
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: #11 Craft Knife, 12" Metal Ruler, 5" Precision Tip Scissors
- Adhesives: glue gun and sticks; Elmer’s CraftBond Tacky Glue
compass, pencil, copy paper, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray top third of cone Flat Black. Let dry. Spray bottom two thirds of cone Olive Bright. Spray both sides of white cardstock with Olive Bright. Let dry.
- For hat brim, use compass to draw 6-1/2" circle onto Candy Circles paper. Draw 2-1/2" circle onto center. Cut out outer and inner circle with scissors. Set aside.
- Print out patterns. Trace and cut out nose and ears from green-sprayed cardstock and mouth from orange cardstock.
- Position nose flat against cone, about 2" from bottom. Use craft knife to cut 1/4" vertical slit into cone along straight edge of nose. Insert nose into slit. Position and cut slits for ears, then insert. Remove nose and ears; spot glue with tacky glue and re-insert into slits.
- Referring to photo, hot glue ends of mouth in place. For eyes, hot glue black button onto lower half of white button with edges touching. Repeat for other eye and adhere onto face. For wart, adhere black button onto each side of nose bump.
- Slightly crumple hat brim. Position hat brim onto head and use tacky glue to adhere. For hair, gently bunch paper shred to intertwine strands; use glue gun to adhere. For bangs, fold paper shred strands in half; adhere under hat. Trim bangs as desired.
- 1. If you don’t have a compass handy, trace around a bowl to create hat brim.