ATCs - Beyond Trading: Seasonal Door Hanger
- Thin chipboard
- Cardstock: dark green; dark brown; purple
- Coordinating Wild Asparagus Collection papers (My Mind’s Eye)
- Inkssentials White Gloss Paper (Ranger)
- Coordinating sheer ribbon
- Coordinating eyelets, two per house
- Epoxy stickers: Life’s Journey Domed Goudy Alphabet (K&Company); Danelle Johnson Wish (Creative Imaginations)
- Stamps: Trick or Treat set (Oxford Impressions); Grunge Background Bricks (I Brake for Stamps)
- Ink pads (Ranger): Archival Jet Black; Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink; Adirondack dye pads (see individual instructions)
- Tim Holtz Distress Stickles glitter glue (Ranger): Scattered Straw; Walnut Stain
- Inkssentials line (Ranger): Cut ‘n Dry Foam Pad and Nibs; Glossy Accents; Heatit Craft Tool
- Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter with DonJuan cartridge (ProvoCraft)
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Foam tape
- Computer and printer
- 1. Cut 2-1/4”x3-1/4” gloss paper piece and 2-1/2”x3-1/2” cardstock mat.
- 2. Using photo as guide, stamp Jet Black Archival images onto gloss paper; heat set. Following individual instructions below, use nibs to color image with various dye inks. Outline image using a nib and a pale shade of dye ink. Apply dye inks to background in a circular motion using foam pad.
- 3. Adhere patterned paper to cardstock or thin chipboard for added strength. Following manufacturer’s instructions, use Cricut to cut out house shape. Adhere ATC and mat to house. Edge house with Walnut Stain Distress Ink using foam pad.
- 4. Insert two eyelets above ATC using Crop-A-Dile tool. Cut 27” ribbon length and thread ends through holes from back to front. Tie bow to create hanging loop.
Quote the Raven
- 1. Stamp Red Pepper raven on gloss paper scrap, heat set and cut out.
- 2. Color image using Adirondack dye pads: Peach Bellini (skin); Raspberry (cheeks); Caramel (hair); Red Pepper (clothing); Stonewashed (feathers and band); Latte/Purple Twilight/Sunshine Yellow (background).
- 3. Insert red eyelets and ribbon. Computer generate text; cut out and edge with Walnut Stain. Adhere text to ATC; adhere raven with foam tape.
- 1. If desired, mask off house with scrap cardstock and stamp chimney with Walnut Stain brick background. Use nibs to color in bricks; outline bricks with Walnut Stain glitter glue and let dry.
- 2. Color image using Adirondack dye pads: Peach Bellini (skin); Raspberry (cheeks); Caramel (hair, pumpkin features); Sandal (lace and entire background); Stonewashed (dress, hair bow); Sunset Orange (pumpkin); Latte/Denim (background).
- 3. Insert green eyelets and ribbon. Add epoxy letter stickers. Outline pumpkin features with Scattered Straw glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. Color image using Adirondack dye pads: Peach Bellini (skin); Raspberry (cheeks, dress, background); Sandal (lace); Sunshine Yellow (moon); Stonewashed/Purple Twilight (background).
- 2. Insert purple eyelets and ribbon. Add epoxy word sticker. Accent moon with Scattered Straw glitter glue; let dry.
Seasonal Door Hanger
Door Hanger #2
Door Hanger #3