Lavender & Lime Wedding Suite
- Chipboard sheets
- WorldWin Papers cardstock: Petallics Beargrass linen-embossed, White
- KaiserCraft Lilac Avenue Collection papers: Snap Dragon, Sweet Pea, Violet, Wisteria
- Adhesive pearls
- Webster's Pages Clear Sparklers button
- Pink Paislee Fashion Script Alphabet stickers
- Creative Impressions purple twill ribbon
- White lace
- Spellbinders Paper Arts Grand Calibur Embossing & Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Paper Arts dies: Nesties Classic Squares (SM); Nestabilities Dahlia, and Labels Four, Six, and Fifteen; Grand Nestabilities Labels Four, Grand Squares, and Grand Scalloped Squares; Borderabilities On the Vine Border Grand
- Zutter Bind-it-All and black coils
- Craf-T Products Green decorating chalk
- Sewing machine and purple thread
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, glue pen, clear mini dots
detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make Beargrass top-fold card. Adhere green paper strip to center; adhere twill strip.
- 2. Cut a 2-1/2" light purple paper square and zigzag stitch floral strip to bottom. Die cut/emboss Classic Squares #5; adhere to card.
- 3. Print name on pale green paper. Die cut/emboss Labels Four #3; adhere to card. Add pearl.
- 1. Make Beargrass top-fold card. Cut/emboss Grand Squares #4 from green paper; adhere to card.
- 2. Cut a 4-1/2" light purple square; zigzag stitch 1" floral strip to bottom.
- 3. Die cut/emboss darker purple Grand Squares #1; adhere to light purple square. Tie twill around squares; adhere to card.
- 4. Print wedding details on pale green paper. Die cut/emboss text using Labels Fifteen #5. Mat on Beargrass cardstock; trim with scissors. Adhere to card.
- 5. Die cut/emboss Beargrass vine border. Trim and adhere to card. Add pearls.
- 1. Die cut Grand Labels Four #6 twice from chipboard to make covers. Die cut/emboss four more shapes, two Beargrass cardstock and two purple paper. Adhere purple shapes to outside covers and cardstock to inside covers.
- 2. Die cut/emboss Grand Labels Four #5 from green paper. Mat on Beargrass cardstock; trim with scissors. Adhere to cover.
- 3. For inside pages, die cut/emboss as many Grand Labels Four #5 pages as desired from plain white cardstock. Align pages with covers. Trim 1/2"-1" from left edge of all layers. Follow directions to bind album. Tie lace to binding.
- 4. Die cut/emboss Grand Labels Four #2 from purple paper. Mat on Beargrass cardstock; trim edges. Adhere to cover. Add a pearl at each end.
- 5. Die cut/emboss Labels Six #6 from light purple paper. Mat on light green; trim edges.
- 6. Die cut/emboss Grand Scalloped Squares #1 from light green paper and cardstock. Trim bottom edges from squares. Layer trim strips and adhere to label cut in Step 5.
- 7. Sew twill across seam, finger pleating trim as you sew. Add pearls and sticker title. Adhere label to cover.
- 8. Die cut/emboss vine; stencil with green chalk before removing die. Trim to fit and adhere to album.
- 9. Die cut/emboss Dahlia #2 and #3 from Beargrass cardstock and #1 and #2 from purple paper. Cut a slit in each flower between two petals from edge to center. Layer one petal over the next on each side of slit; adhere with mini dot. Trim center bottom from each flower. Roll petals over edge of pencil to curl. Layer flowers and adhere to cover. Add rhinestone center to small flower and button to large flower.