Family is a Gift Canvas
- Artist’s canvas, 11”x14”
- Prima Marketing, Inc. Donna Downey line: Blue Swirls Screen-Printed Canvas sheet, 12”x12”; Family iron-on
- Prima Marketing, Inc. flowers: Love Letter, Sugarplum, and Fairytale Roses; Sweet Taffy, Angelous, and Alabaster Alissa assortments; E Line Fuchsia Mix
- Prima Marketing, Inc. Daisy Grid bleached lace
- Prima Marketing, Inc. stickers: Say it in Crystals and Pearls, Annalee alphabet
- American Crafts Thickers Glitter Black Rainboots alphabet stickers
- Prima Marketing, Inc. stamps: Donna Downey Wheat foam stamp, Clear Stamps packaging
- Heat tool
- Circle templates: 2-1/2”, 3”, 5”, 8”
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Blue Skies, Crème de Cocoa, Sherbet, Honeydew
- Charcoal pigment ink pad
- White acrylic paint
- Clear embossing powder
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, glue gun
scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, printer paper, flat paintbrush, iron
- Prime canvas with gesso; let dry.
- Cut 5” circle and 8-1/2” ring masks from printer paper; place over canvas center. Lightly divide canvas into quarters with pencil.
- Cover three sections with newspaper; mist open section with one spray color. Repeat for each section; let dry. Dry brush sections with white paint for “sunbeam” effect.
- Follow directions to fuse iron-on to canvas.
- Stamp charcoal image to left of iron-on; heat emboss. Ink canvas edges; heat emboss.
- Cut three small canvas circles; ink edges and adhere to canvas. Trim excess.
- Adhere lace, clear stamp packaging crystals, and letter stickers. Adhere remaining embellishments.
- 1. Add a favorite family photo to the canvas for a personal touch.