Mom's Bangle Bracelet
- Bajidoo Bangle Blank, 1-3/4”-wide
- Bajidoo Art Decals, assorted
- Turquoise acrylic paint or ink
- Viva Décor Platinum Inka-Gold Paste Pigment
- Viva Décor Transparent Glass Effects Gel
- Viva Décor High-Gloss Sealant
- Iridescent micro glitter
scissors, newspapers, water mister, flat paintbrush, sponges
- Moisten sponge. Apply thin coat of paste pigment to bangle blank.
- Lightly sponge turquoise paint along top and bottom rims, blending toward center of bangle; let dry. Sponge paint inside of bangle, if desired; let dry.
- Cut desired decals from sheets. Spritz backs of decals with water and let sit 1-2 minutes for easy release. Holding decal over desired area, slide decal off onto bangle; smooth wrinkles.
- Continue applying decals as desired until pleased with design.
- Follow directions to apply sealant to center of bangle; use brush to spread sealant to completely cover bangle. Sprinkle with glitter. Let dry completely.
- Apply Glass Effects to flower centers; let dry. Apply second coat of sealant; let dry completely.