A Cup of Tea Card & Gift
- Tazo tea box (from Starbucks Coffee)
- Cardstock: dark gray, cream
- Cosmo Cricket Everafter Collection Something True paper
- Dark gray brads, two
- Cream ribbon
- My Favorite Things Tea with Flopsey stamp set
- EK Success Brands Martha Stewart Crafts Doily Lace edge punch
- Ink pads: Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento, Ranger Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC markers: Warm Gray (W1), Warm Gray (W3)
- Adhesives: foam dots, paper adhesive
paper trimmer, detail scissors, paper piercer and ruler
- Cut 5-1/4” floral paper square. Pierce border and draw faux stitching around edges.
- Cut 5-1/4”-long cardstock strips: one 2-1/4”-wide cream, two 5/8”-wide gray. Punch edge of cream strip. Adhere strips to paper.
- Stamp black images, including extra teacup, onto cream cardstock; color with markers. Stamp brown leaves, stamping twice before re-inking. Trim image to 3-1/8”x4-1/4”; triple mat as shown. Cut out extra teacup; adhere with foam dot. Adhere panel to paper.
- Stamp sentiment on two cream strips; trim into small tags. Add faux stitching. Attach to panel with brads and adhesive. Adhere panel to card with foam dots.
- Open tea box flat, trace onto gray cardstock, and cut out. Re-assemble box. Create paper strip to wrap around box; adhere ends together. Tie ribbon bow.
- 1. Use a paper piercer, a ruler and a fine-line marker to easily mimic the look of machine stitching.