Little Houses Series: Easter Bunny's Hideway
- Michaels Mary Engelbreit chipboard house
- Gina K. Designs cardstock: White, Sweet Corn, Kraft
- American Crafts Letterbox Collection papers: Response, Sincerely
- Adhesive pearls
- Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse wool felt
- Yellow/white polka dot ribbon
- My Favorite Things stamp sets: Flopsey's Flowers; Banner Day Alphabet
- Die-cutting/embossing machine
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics Fresh Cut Grass die
- Sewing machine and white thread
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Tool
- Slit punch
- Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
- .Tool Marker Corp. COPIC markers
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, sanding block
- Cut chimney from house. Cover house with kraft cardstock. Cut blue paper door; stitch edges and adhere to house.
- Cover roof with swirls paper; punch hole at tip. Sand all edges. Tie on ribbon hanger.
- Stamp bunny onto white cardstock and color with markers; detail cut image. Stamp image onto yellow cardstock; detail cut flowers and glue to main image. Add pearl centers. Adhere image with foam tape.
- Die cut felt grass. Stitch bottom edge and adhere to house.
- Hand-cut small paper eggs; glue behind grass.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock; trim as shown. Use slit punch to create yellow cardstock border; trim and adhere behind block. Sew seam and adhere to house.
- 1. Clever grass-shaped die will cut paper, felt and more for fun springtime creations.