Each Flower Card
- Cardstock: pale blue, white
- Papers: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Collection Wednesday, Graphic 45 Fashionista Collection Haute Couture, Pink Paislee 365 Degrees Collection Think Big
- Fancy Pants Designs Road Show Collection brads
- Fancy Pants Designs Floral Chic Collection rub-on
- Cream silk ribbon
- Cream embroidery floss
- Spellbinders Paper Arts The Wizard Embossing & Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Paper Arts dies: Nestabilities Peony, Shapeabilities Flying Beauties
- Spellbinders Paper Arts Impressabilities Butterflies embossing template
- Dark brown ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, Glue Dots Int’l. Mini Glue Dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, paper piercer and ruler, sewing needle, sponge dauber
- Make pale blue side-fold card; ink edges.
- Cut smaller panels from white cardstock and grid paper; ink edges. Adhere panels together. Apply rub-on sentiment.
- Pierce border around grid panel. Backstitch floss through holes. Tie bow around panel; adhere to card.
- Die cut four smallest flowers from blue paper. Crumple and smooth flowers; ink edges. Layer and join flowers with blue brad; adhere to ribbon.
- Die cut two newsprint butterflies; ink edges. Adhere bodies to ribbon.
- Trim portion from embossing template; adhere to card. Bend template elements for 3-D effect.
- 1. Use detail scissors to carefully snip the metal tangs that link the embossing template elements. Cut only a small portion from one corner; use the rest on another project or to emboss or stencil.