- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 4" egg
- Patterned papers, three sheets
- Coordinating paint chips
- Coordinating pearl-head straight pins, 1-1/2" long
- Small butterfly punch
- Eclectic Products E6000 adhesive
- 1. Keep projects out of reach of small children; pins will come out.
- 1. Punch a pile of butterflies from paint chips and three of the patterned papers, keeping piles separate.
- 2. Layer a paper butterfly over a paint chip butterfly; insert pin through center and into egg near bottom edge. Pinch top wings to add dimension.
- 3. Continue pinning pairs of butterflies to egg, mixing colors randomly and working from bottom to top.
- 4. Slightly twist top wings to cover any gaps between butterflies.
- 1. Add a ribbon hanger to the egg to create a unique ornament.