Jingle Bells Snowman Tote
- Small Ecru 16-count Aida Tote Bag (Charles Craft)
- 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on key (DMC)
- Gold Hi-Lustre Braid (Kreinik), #4
- Snowflake buttons (Favorite Findings)
- Medium blue rickrack (Wrights)
- White pom-pom trim
- Coordinating ribbons
- Silver jingle bells, 1/2”, two
- Tapestry needle, #24 (DMC)
- Sewing needle and matching thread
- To find center of Aida, fold in half and
in half again opposite way. Mark center
with contrasting thread.
- Use two strands of floss and one strand braid to cross stitch design, and one strand to backstitch and make French knots as indicated on chart.
- Sew rickrack along Aida borders, and pom-pom trim along top edge of bag.
- Thread jingle bells onto ribbon and tie bow around handle.