Penguin Pretzel Tin
- Paintbrushes: flat, 3/4”, #2; angular, 1/4”, 3/8”; round, #2; liner; small scruffy; small stencil
- Natural sea sponge
- Matte sealer
- FolkArt Glass & Tile Medium (Plaid)
- Basecoat Stencils (The Creative Coach): BCS-186; BCS-127; BCS-125
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Grey Sky; Light French Blue; Light Buttermilk; Lamp Black; Terra Cotta; Rookwood Red; Camel; Light Avocado; Honey Brown;
Russet; Black Plum; Celery Green
- Hot Shots Paint (DecoArt): Fiery Red
- Tape off rims; apply Glass & Tile Medium. Let dry. Paint can Grey Sky.
Sponge paint Light French Blue. Shade
French Grey Blue.
- Print and cut out pattern. Transfer pattern.
- Stencil snowflakes and paint penguin
face and belly Light Buttermilk. Paint
head and body Lamp Black. Paint scarf,
dry brush cheeks and stencil birds
Rookwood Red. Highlight birds and scarf Fiery Red; shade Black Plum. Paint lines on scarf Celery Green and fringe
Rookwood Red. Paint beaks and stencil
birdhouse Camel; shade Honey Brown.
Paint birdhouse roof and pole Terra
Cotta. Highlight roof Honey Brown;
shade roof and pole Russet. Paint checks
on birdhouse Light Avocado. Paint holes
on birdhouse and dot eyes Lamp Black.
Highlight holes, penguin body and dot
eyes and cheeks Light Buttermilk.
- Use black fine-tip permanent marker to draw bird’s legs.