Joyful Winter Wishes Bag & Card
- Cardstock: Curious Iridescent Cryogen White (Arjo Wiggins); Razzleberry Light, Suede Light Brown and Suede Dark Brown (Prism Papers)
- White office envelope, 6”x9”
- White pom pom trim, 3/4” (Wright’s)
- Chocolate ribbon (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dark brown mini brads (The Paper Studio)
- Joyful Winter Wishes stamp set (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Ink pads: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger); opaque white
- White embossing powder
- Die cutting system and Small Scalloped Oval Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders)
- Chalklet Puffs (EK Success Ltd.)
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Corner rounder punch
- Sewing machine and brown thread
- Computer with Internet access for step-by-step tutorial
- 1. Stamp brown snowflakes randomly over envelope.
- 2. Visit splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/bag_a_lope/
for step-by-step instructions on cutting, scoring and folding envelope into bag shape. You may also make a bag from cardstock or use a purchased gift bag.
- 3. Cut pink cardstock “tent” for bag
topper. Cut dark brown and slightly
thinner light brown strips; scallop cut
bottom edges and adhere to bag topper.
Tie ribbon around seam. Adhere pom pom trim to back bottom edge.
- 4. Die cut light brown oval; stamp sentiment. Adhere oval to bag topper with foam tape; adhere back edge of topper to back of bag.
- 1. Make white top-fold card base. Cut
smaller light brown piece and stamp
with snowflakes; round top and bottom
corners on one long edge. Adhere
strip to card as shown.
- 2. Stamp white snowman on pink cardstock and sprinkle with white embossing powder; heat set. Color details with markers. Trim panel and mat on white cardstock; stitch edges. Insert brads in corners. Adhere three Chalklet Puffs for snowballs.
- 3. Cut larger dark brown mat and adhere to card. Tie ribbon around card front. Adhere stamped panel.
- 4. Die cut white oval; stamp sentiment. Adhere oval to card with foam tape.
Joyful Winter Wishes Bag
Joyful Winter Wishes Card