Glitter & Polka Dot Pumpkins
- Circle punch, 5/8”
- Acrylic paints: black, purple
- Glitter: black, purple, orange
- Krylon Glitter Blast Clear Sealer
- Double-sided tape
paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface), paper plate
- On covered work surface, apply gesso on all areas of two pumpkins; let dry. See Photo 1 and Photo 2.
- Paint one gesso pumpkin black and one gesso pumpkin purple; let dry. See Photo 3. Leave one pumpkin unpainted.
- Use circle punch to punch 16 circles from double-sided tape. Peel one side of backing from circles; adhere circles onto unpainted orange pumpkin. Sprinkle circles with black glitter. Let set.
- Repeat Step 3 to punch and adhere circles onto remaining two pumpkins. Sprinkle orange glitter on purple pumpkin and purple glitter on black pumpkin.
- In well-ventilated area, spray pumpkins with sealer, following manufacturer’s instructions. Let dry.
- 1. When sprinkling glitter, work over a paper plate so you can easily put excess glitter back into container.