Boo Box Door Hanger
- Cardstock: white, olive green
- My Little Shoebox, LLC Trick or Treat Collection Papers: Scaredy Cat, Starry Night, Monster Crossing
- SRM Stickers Free Style Halloween Stickers (#50011)
- The Twinery Twine: Mandarin, Lilac, Charcoal
- Filler candy of choice
- PSA Essentials U.B.U. Happy Halloween Peel & Stick Stamp Set and Stamper Body
- Ink Pads: PSA Essentials Black Ink Cartridge; Clearsnap ColorBox Cat's Eye Fluid Chalk in Olive Pastel, Amber Clay, Wisteria, Charcoal
- Creative Memories Punches: Corner Maker, Tag Maker
- Creative Memories Circle Custom Cutting System
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Computer and printer
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, double-sided tape, foam squares
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, hole punch
- To make box, place full sheet of double-sided Monster Crossing paper on scoring board. Score paper at 4", 5-1/2", 9-1/2", and 11” from left edge. Turn paper 90 degrees to right; score again at 1-1/2" and 7-1/2" from left edge. Fold paper along all score lines.
- Place paper on work surface, character side up, with two scored lines running horizontally; 1-1/2"-wide section should be at the bottom. Clip each vertical score line from bottom edge to bottom horizontal line. This will be bottom edge of box.
- For hanger top, clip vertical score line at 4" mark from top edge to top horizontal line. Remove all remaining pieces to right, leaving one 4"x4-1/2" tab on left for door knob hole. Use circle cutter to cut 2-1/2" hole from center of section; sponge tab edges and circle opening Charcoal.
- Place length of double-sided tape on orange side of paper, along long edge of 1" tab on far right. Fold box, tucking tab to inside to secure. Fold and adhere small bottom tabs, then large bottom tabs.
- Using photo as guide, decorate box with purple and black paper panels. Round top tab corners. Round upper left corner of purple panel; sponge edges Wisteria.
- Apply "Boo Time" sticker to white cardstock; trim into desired shape and mat on green cardstock. Adhere sticker shape to box.
- Stamp Black monster image onto white cardstock; sponge with Olive Pastel and Amber Clay chalk inks. Detail cut monster. Cut 2-1/2" purple stripe circle; stamp Black sentiment circle around edges and sponge edges Wisteria. Adhere monster to circle with foam square; adhere circle to box with foam squares.
- Print tag text onto green cardstock using 11-point centered Century Gothic font. Text requires 10 lines as printed in sample. Text reads: Someone who thinks you're very dear has "BOO"ed you with Halloween cheer. Now take this note & make a copy or two, add fun & treats, any goodies will do. Leave it on their stoop & make it quick, keep your "Boo"ing a secret, that's the trick. By H. Timmins.
- Punch text into tag shape. Cut small orange circle, punch hole in center, and adhere to tag. Tie twine through hole; adhere to box behind edge of purple circle. Fill box with candy.
- 1. For a faster version of the treat box, decorate colored paper bags instead of creating the boxes.