Just Because Altered Candle Jar
- Recycled candle jar with metal lid, 22 oz.
- Webster’s Paper: Lullaby Lane & Life’s Portrait Collection Pack
- BasicGrey Petit by Periphery Collection Papers
- Canvas flower
- Maya Road Chipboard Shape: Bird
- Prima Marketing, Inc. Symphony Blend Amoroso Pink Flower
- American Crafts Rub-Ons: Just Because; Glitter Post Phrases
- Ranger Tim Holtz jump ring
- Green round crystal brad
- Wooden ball knob, 1-1/2”
- Hero Arts Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter
- Black felt, scrap
- Ivory tulle, 12” square
- Fiskars Circle Cutter & Pinking Shears
- Hole punch, 1/16”
- Plaid FolkArt Acrylic Colors: Parisian Pink
- Plaid Matte Mod Podge
- The Paper Company Studio: Clear Journaling Stamp
- Black inkpad
- Screw and small drill
ruler, scissors, paintbrush
- Wash and dry recycled candle jar.
- Use circle cutter to cut circle from petit pattern paper. Apply Mod Podge on jar lid. Press circle on jar lid.
- Paint wooden ball knob Parisian Pink. Apply coat of Mod Podge on knob and sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Drill hole in top of jar lid; insert screw through bottom of lid and secure wooden knob.
- Glue pink dot pattern paper on chipboard bird. Trim paper edges and sand chipboard edges.
- Ink journaling stamp with black inkpad and stamp image on petit pattern paper. Cut out image. Apply “Just Because” rub-on onto center of image. Use hole punch and jump ring to attach image onto bottom of chipboard bird.
- Glue canvas flower on center of bird.
- Tie ivory tulle square into bow. Trim ends of tulle. Glue tulle bow on bird.
- Use pinking shears to cut 1/2” black felt circle. Insert green crystal brad through felt and chipboard bird, bending ends of brad on back of chipboard.
- Glue embellished bird on front of candle jar. Fill jar with candy.