Egg Place Card Holders
- Papier-mache eggs, 3”
- Little Yellow Bicycle pattern paper: Sunny Day Dot
- Prima Marketing, Inc. Fairytale Roses: Buttercup
- Maya Road Trinket Pins: Leaf
- Green ribbon
- Mark Richards Pearl Crystal Stickers
- Flat-backed green buttons, 1”
- Hampton Arts A La Mode 18-color Multipack Glitter: Yellow, Blue, Purple
- Plaid FolkArt Acrylic Colors: Yellow, Blue, Purple
- Plaid Gloss Mod Podge
- The Paper Company Studio Clear Journaling Stamp: ANW Crestwood
- Tsukineko VersaFine Inkpad: Onyx Black
scissors, ruler, paintbrush
- Paint papier-mache eggs Blue, Yellow, or Purple. Let dry.
- Apply a coat of gloss mod podge to each egg. Sprinkle with coordinating-color glitter. Let dry.
- Glue large end of egg onto button.
- Apply pearl stickers around outside edges of buttons.
- Insert memo pin into top of each egg.
- Ink journaling stamp with Onyx Black inkpad and stamp images onto Sunny Dot print paper. Cut out images. Write guest name on paper and insert into memo pins.
- Glue Buttercup roses onto base on memo pins.
- Insert leaf pins on either side of Buttercup roses.
- Tie ribbon bow; glue bow below rose.