- Cardstock: Bazill Basics Classic Navy, Bling Diamond; white sheen; silver metallic; white
- Want2Scrap Baby Bling Silver Rhinestones
- May Arts ruffled navy sheer ribbon
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine with Framed Petite Labels Embossing Folder (EL-026) and Fancy Tags Three Die (S5-031)
- Adhesives: Scor-Pal Scor-tape, foam squares, adhesive dots, light tack tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, computer with printer, scoring tool
- Make 5-1/4”x7-1/4” side-fold white sheen card. Cut 5-1/8”x7-1/8” silver panel; adhere to card. Cut 5”x7” Navy panel.
- Cut 5-1/2”x7-1/2” Diamond panel. Emboss with Grand Calibur machine; trim to 4-3/4”x6-3/4”. Adhere Diamond panel to Navy panel. Wrap ribbon around panel, securing in back. Adhere panel to card.
- Using computer, print “You’re Invited” in 22pt Palatino font on Diamond cardstock. Lay Tags die over sentiment; hold in place with light tack tape. Die cut and emboss with Fancy Tags Three.
- Adhere sentiment label to card with foam squares. Apply rhinestones to label.
- Tie ribbon in bow; notch ends. Adhere to card with adhesive dot.
- For inside of card, cut 5”x7” Navy panel; adhere to right side of card. Print invitation text on white cardstock; trim to 4-3/4”x6-3/4” and adhere inside.
- 1. Using same method, create matching reception and response cards and include with invitation.