Autumn Hostess Set
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Crabapple Medium; Crabapple Dark; Prismatic Suede Brown Medium; Crème Brulée Metallic
- Ribbon (Creative Impressions): cream loopy; brown grosgrain
- Small Heritage Sheer Blossoms (Creative Impressions)
- Golden yellow glass bead and straight pin
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Nature Silhouettes set; Leaves #3 Backgrounder
- Ink pads: Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain and Frayed Burlap (Ranger Ink); ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpads in Blush Rose, Amber Clay, Bisque and Lipstick Red (Clearsnap); ColorBox Frost White Pigment Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Copper Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- The Wizard Embossing & Die Cutting
System with Tan Emboss Pad
- Nestabilities Classic Oval Dies: Small; Small Scalloped (Spellbinders)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Tool (Scor-Pal)
- Paper crimper
- Foam sponge
- 1. Cut Crabapple Medium cardstock to
5-1/2”x8-1/2”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4”x5-1/4” Suede Brown Medium piece; use Frost White ink to stamp panel with Leaves #3 Backgrounder. Edge stamped panel with Copper Leafing Pen.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2”x4-3/4” Crème Brulée piece. Stamp silhouette images using Distress inks. Stamp Lipstick Red “thanks” in top right corner. Sponge Blush Rose, Amber Clay and Bisque inks over images from bottom to top. Edge panel with Copper Leafing Pen.
- 4. Adhere stamped panels together. Layer and tie ribbons around left side as shown. Adhere panels to card.
- 5. Glue glass bead to head of straight pin and insert pin through center of sheer
blossom. Stick pin into bottom third of
layered ribbon to finish.
- 1. Cut 3”x12” Crabapple Medium strip and run through crimper. Cut 2”x12” Crabapple Dark strip; adhere to crimped
strip. Adhere cream ribbon down center
of band. Wrap band tightly around bottle
and secure ends.
- 2. Use die-cutting machine to cut large scalloped oval from Suede Brown Medium cardstock. Cut a slightly smaller oval from Crème Brulée. Pass cream oval through machine again with embossing pad to emboss the edge.
- 3. Stamp silhouette images in same way as card. Stamp Lipstick Red “For you” at top right. Sponge chalk inks over
stamped oval in same way as card. Edge
oval with Copper Leafi ng Pen.
- 4. Adhere ovals together as shown and
adhere to band.
Autumn Hostess Set