Grapevine Easter Egg Wreath
- Grapevine wreath, 12”
- Polyform Sculpey Clay: Granny Smith, White, Dusty Rose, Spring Lilac, Yellow, Orange, French Blue
- Polka-dot wire-edged ribbon, 3 yds.
- Flower-shaped cookie cutter, 3/8”
- Acrylic roller
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Hot glue gun and sticks
ruler, scissors, craft knife
- Condition clay until pliable. From each color clay, roll three 2” balls. Form balls into egg shapes.
- Roll tiny clay balls (polka dots). Press contrasting-color polka dots on eggs.
- Roll 1/8”-thick clay sheet. Use small cookie cutter to cut flower shapes from clay. Press flower shapes on eggs.
- Position eggs on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay eggs in oven. Let cool completely.
- Tie large ribbon bow. Glue bow on front of wreath.