Patriotic Photo Clips
- Peg Photo Clips (Nexxt), three
- Patterned papers (Basic Grey):
textured red; white; lt. blue; dk.
- Corrugated brown paper
- White cardstock
- Rick rack, cord, and ribbon: red;
- Craft thread: red; white; blue
- Silver heart brads, three
- Silver eyelets, 1/8”, three
- Patriotic photos, three
- A-Z Clear Stamps by Tia Bennett Freestyle Alphabet (Autumn Leaves)
- Ink pads: brown; red; med. blue;
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Aleene’s Memory Glue (Duncan)
- Computer and printer
- Optional computer fonts (Autumn Leaves): 2Peas Miss Happy; AL Amusement; AL HairBrained
- Cut rectangles from lt. blue paper to same size as top and bottom of clip fronts, using a different lt. blue paper for each clip. Antique edges with
medium blue ink, and glue to clips.
- Print and cut out patterns. Cut three cone shapes from brown corrugated paper, antique edges with brown ink, and
glue to bottom of clips.
- Cut ice cream shapes from red, white, and dark blue paper and antique edges with red ink. Use dk. blue ink to stamp “U”, “S”, “A” on ice cream shapes. Glue shapes to top of clips.
- Wrap rickrack, cord, and ribbon around bottom of clips and tie, using a different color than ice cream shape at top.
- Print patriotic saying on white cardstock. Cut tag shapes around words and antique edges with red ink. Punch holes in tags; attach eyelets. Insert craft thread through eyelets, wrap around rickrack, cord, and ribbon ties, and knot, using a different color than ice cream shape and tie. Trim thread 1/2’ past knot. Glue tags and ties to bottom of clips as needed to secure.
- Glue photos to slightly larger red, white, and blue rectangles. Punch holes in photos, and attach heart brads.