Chick Table Marker
- White paper drinking cup
- Wooden half egg, 2-1/4”
- Craft foam: orange, yellow
- Wiggle eyes, 7mm, two
- Yellow feather
- Pinking shears
- DecoArt Americana Cadmium Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Red chalk
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
scissors, pencil, paintbrush, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from craft foam.
- On covered work surface, paint egg Cadmium Yellow. Let dry. Adhere small triangle to chick’s face and larger triangle over small triangle. Adhere eyes to face. Rub chalk on cheeks. Cut large end of feet with pinking shears; adhere feet facing up to bottom of chick.
- Cut cup to 1-1/2”. Cut uneven triangles along top edge. Use marker to write name on front of cup. Adhere chick to cup bottom, leaning against back of cup. Adhere wings behind chick on cup and feather to head.
- Fill cup with jelly beans or other treats.
- 1. If you can’t find the right color yellow foam to match your chick, then substitute by painting white foam with yellow craft paint.