- Craft sticks, three
- Cardstock: tan, white, light pink, dark pink, black
- Ribbon, 3/8”-wide
- TREAT BOX:
- Recycled half pint milk carton
- Lavender cardstock
- Pink/purple striped paper
- Lavender chenille stem
- Pony beads: pink, four; cream, two
- Black alphabet stickers
- TREAT BAG:
- Blue nylon bag with ribbon tie, 3”
- White tag, 1-1/2”
- Craft stick
- Circle punches: 1/16”, 5/8”, 7/8”, 1-1/4”
- DecoArt Americana White Wash Acrylic Paint
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock.
- Use 1-1/4” circle punch to punch tan, white, and pink circles. Punch four white and two pink 5/8” circles. Punch two 7/8” pink circles (for treat box). Draw three paw lines on each with marker. Use 1/16” hole punch to punch six black circles for eyes.
- Adhere pink or white inner ears to ears and adhere to back of matching head circle. Adhere white cheeks to tan and pink bunnies and pink cheeks to white bunny. Adhere nose and eyes to faces. Cut small teeth; adhere behind cheeks if desired. Adhere head to craft stick. Make bow and adhere to neck.
- For treat box, cover clean box with lavender cardstock. Cut 1-3/4” piece of striped paper large enough to wrap around box. Adhere to box 1/4” from bottom and press alphabet stickers for name on center. Thread two pink and one cream pony bead on each end of chenille stem. Punch hole in sides of box and insert ends of chenille stem; twist ends to secure. Adhere bunny stick to inside of box and paws to top corners.
- For treat bag, paint additional craft stick White Wash; let dry. Adhere to back of bunny stick when dry. Fill bag with candy and insert bunny stick; tie closed. Write “Happy Easter” on tag with marker and outline edges. Attach tag to ribbon tie; tie bow.